Dear 2022 JCI European Conference Delegate,
Our EC Bruges team is looking forward to meeting everyone in-person in less than 20 days, and we hope you’re as excited as we are!
It has always been our goal to give you a great conference experience, both at the conference and during your preparations before the event. Of course, in the spirit of JCI we have been learning by doing, and we’ve worked with JCI’s World Headquarters team to introduce some efficiencies that will make the conference experience better for you!
Since April 25, nearly every registered delegate has booked various program items or sessions, both on the JCI Virtual Community (JVC) and on the event website.
Two websites, two forms of currency used to purchase tickets and two ways to register for sessions have created some confusion for delegates, which we have taken note of.
Of course, JCI’s goal and our goal as event organizers are aligned – we want to put on the best conference experience possible for our delegates. In a joined session earlier this week, the decision was made to move to only one platform for all registrations. This includes registering for free and paid extra sessions held during the conference! From here forward, we will only be using the event website to manage these elements.
In short, there will be one website, one way to schedule your itinerary and over 250 options to plan your days at the conference.
Important things to know:
- As of May 20th only www.ecbruges.com will be used for anything regarding the 2022 European Conference.
- All registrations from JVC have been transferred. There is no-need to re-purchase your ticket.
- All program items that had been booked already have been transferred. There is no need to re-book sessions or extra activities. If you wish to double check that you are registered for a specific session look on the www.ecbruges.com/program as of May 23th.
- Free program items can be added via www.ecbruges.com/program, and you may register there for paid leisure activities as well.
With this change, World Headquarters and our Conference Organizing Committee hope to enhance your experience at this event! We’re pulling out all the stops to ensure an amazing return to in-person European Conferences after three years. See you soon in Bruges!
EC Bruges 2022
ps: And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me, the directors or the country managers.
How to register your program? Reset password
Based on your e-mail adress, we have imported your registration. So no need to re-book sessions or extra activities.
- Go to www.jciec2022bruges.com/my-account and click on reset password.
- Within minutes, you will receive an e-mail (also check your spam folder!) to reset
- Create a new password and you are ready to go!
- Starting May 23th, you will be able to check your program on our website.