During the JCI European Conference 2022 and thanks to our partner Kvik Brugge – Eeklo, we will have a whole kitchen in BMCC. Several workshops will take place there and can already be booked via JVC. What’s cooking? A whole lot of workshops!
Who is Kvik Brugge – Eeklo?
Already more than 30 years, Kvik is delivering Danish design in kitchens, bathrooms and wardrobes against extremely good prices. Our innovative design, fast delivery and quality introduced a revolution in the kitchen industry.
In need of a new kitchen? Their kitchen models are available for everybody’s budget in carefully selected Danish design. Visit us in the showroom in Bruges or Eeklo
Want to join the workshops?
Go to JVC and select one of the workshops:
- Loïc van Impe (meatballs Liege & alternative plant-based balls)
- Loïc van Impe (chocolate chip cookies + cinnamon chai latte)
- Groesting (vegi-tapas met Pajottenlandse beer tasting)
- World of Crickets (6 tapas all with a hint of cricket) / Nimavert
- Sam Serveert (The Great Taste of Food Waste)
- Hempions (Hennep Carbonara)
- Workshop Bartending & Cockatil Techniques
No ticket yet? www.ecbruges.com
How can you contact Kvik Brugge – Eeklo?
• Brugge – Maalse Steenweg 263 – 8310 Brugge
• Eeklo – Stationstraat 76 – 9900 Eeklo